Of course, our favorite sort of customer contact is in person, at market, but we understand that you might need to get in touch with us on other days, in other ways.
Have questions about our market?
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll do our best to find you the answers you need.
Interested in becoming one of our market sponsors?
Send an email to email@example.com
for more information.
Interested in joining our market?
Here are some things you should know…
- We are a producer-only market, meaning if you didn’t make it or grow it, you can’t sell it here.
- All vendors at our market selling prepared foods, dairy products, and meats are required to have all applicable inspections and certifications. You can check with the county NCDA office to see what might apply to you.
- We work very hard to offer a balanced selection of products to our customers. We recommend visiting the market before applying, to see what we’ve already got lots of, and what we might need.
- We’ve got limited space to work with at our location, so we can only accept new vendors as space allows.
- We sometimes offer spaces in a “day vendor” capacity, giving you a chance to try us out without a full commitment to membership. We often have day vendor spots available even when there are no vacancies for full-time spaces.
If you feel that you and your product(s) fall within the above guidelines, please drop us a line at WVLmarketMGR@aol.com that tells us a little bit about who you are and what you do, and we’ll send you information on how to apply.